Easily set up ad banners and tiles and simply place them in your posts, pages, sidebars or anywhere on your site using shortcodes, widgets or PHP. See banner performance, including impressions, clicks and click-through-ratios (CTRs).
Loomisoft’s Banner Ad Advertising Manager PRO plugin allows you to easily set up ad banners and place them in your posts, pages, sidebars or anywhere on your site using shortcodes, widgets or PHP. The plugin also provides key metrics on the performance of your ads.
If you run an online magazine or content site, and you provide advertising space to your customers, this PRO version provides control over campaign start/end dates, weekly scheduling, the ability to group ads into blocks and more detailed graphical reporting.
Standard Version Features
- Easily set up and manage banners using local media images
- Easily set up and manage banners using remote images (via url)
- Choose if the image should shrink to fit into the containing area to help with responsive/mobile layouts
- Choose the banner’s alignment in the containing area (center, float left or float right
- Set up the link address and link title for the banner
- Choose if the link should open in a new window so as not to navigate away from your site
- Choose if the link should be marked with “nofollow” for SEO purposes
- Easily activate/pause the banner when needed
- Define campaign start and end dates for each ad banner using a simple interface
- Define weekly schedules for each ad banner using a simple interface
- Group ad banners into ad blocks using a drag & drop interface so they can be displayed or reported on together as one unit – this latter aspect is ideal for grouping ad banners from each advertising customers and provide them with reports
- Place ad banners or ad blocks anywhere on your website via shortcode, widget or PHP
- View graphs of the daily impressions, clicks and click through ratios (CTRs) for all banners, individual banners, all ad blocks or individual ad blocks for specific dates over the last year
Easy Banner Set Up
Easy Banner Placement
Once defined, banners can be used within post and page content areas simply using shortcodes or within sidebars and other widgetised areas using the widget provided.
If you are a web developer (or comfortable using PHP) and there are inaccessible areas of the theme where you want to enable banners that you or your clients can amend as and when they need, you can use the provided PHP functions to embed them.
The plugin provides daily performance graphs of the impressions, clicks and click through ratios (CTRs) for all banners collectively or for individual banners, as well as for all ad blocks collectively or for individual ad blocks for specific dates over the last year. This allows testing the effectiveness of the banner image, positioning and scheduling. Where the banner is for an advertising customer, this also allows effective feedback.
Campaign Start & End Dates
If a banner is part of an advertising campaign and needs to run between specific dates, then these can be set up also.
If you or your advertising customers are specific about weekly scheduling and you need to refine exactly when a banner is displayed, this can be added very quickly.
Grouping into Blocks
Ad blocks allow for grouping ad banners together using a simple drag & drop interface. Ad blocks serve two functions. On the one hand, they allow ad banners to be displayed together. On the other hand, if you have an advertising customer with multiple ad banners, ad blocks allow for the ad banners to be reported on as a unit.